At C.E.T. Painting, we understand that our neighbors, clients, and community are currently adapting to new norms and ways of life during this COVID-19 pandemic. Our team wants you to know that we take safety extremely seriously, and in the event, you were planning a remodeling project, we’re happy to inform you we can still make that happen!
At C.E.T. Painting, we’re taking some innovative steps during these times to ensure we can deliver our services to you and your loved ones.
Virtual Consultations & Services
We are currently offering virtual presentations and consultations. The way it works is that once you contact us, our team will take pictures of the exterior of your home (you can also send us pictures of the interior if needed). Our C.E.T. Painting team will then connect with you via a virtual online meeting, and using split-screen technology, we can discuss your project and also give you examples of our previous work and what might suit your home’s needs.
Once we have the estimates, we will then offer you a complete project proposal with pricing options, and the products and materials we will be utilizing.
Additional Safety Precautions
As mentioned, at C.E.T. Painting, we take safety and cleanliness extremely seriously, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic. To give you peace of mind, here are some of the ways we are implementing even stricter safety measures within our team.
- Any team members who fall ill or have a cough, fever, sore throat, or have any other flu-like symptoms are being asked to stay home.
- We are providing all our teams and workers with alcohol-based hand sanitizer. If they have access to a washroom, they have been instructed to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Exterior projects will have their own portable toilet on site – there will be no need for them to go inside your home.
- All surfaces and touchpoints will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- We are encouraging all our team to utilize gloves when working on site.
- All workers at C.E.T. Painting are being urged to stay away from large crowds and any individuals that are sick or showing symptoms.