- Are you a super motivated, detail-oriented, people person?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment where problem solving is the norm?
- Are you energized by a service-oriented, sales focused environment?
- Do you want to have freedom, and flexibility at work?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
ABOUT C.E.T. PAINTING
At C.E.T. Painting, we run one of Westchester County’s most well respected and fastest growing painting companies. We believe in adding value to homeowners as well as business owners by providing them with a quality product, service, and taking their painting experience to the next level. We started in 2004, and have grown to a team of 20 excited individuals, at C.E.T. We have seen consistent growth while building strong relationships within our community, and with our customers. We value having strong relationships, and the results speak for themselves.
Because of all this growth, we need someone who understands the true definition of being a Sales Representative.
This is where you come in.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’re passionate about authentic selling and genuinely love helping people succeed.
- You are articulate and communicate extremely well – in person, and over the phone.
- You love to problem solve and achieve goals.
- You are highly organized and precise. Details are your thing, and you love keeping things in order.
- You’re process driven and like to automate things with software or other people.
- You are highly proficient and experienced with CRM’s and have a good grasp of technology.
- You get stuff done and implement with minimal direction.
THE ROLE YOU WILL BE:
- Pre-qualifying leads and setting up sales meetings
- Developing lead generating strategies
- Networking with the community to build the brand
- Meeting with homeowners and builders to establish their needs and measure jobs
- Building relationships with prospects
- Working with our CRM to update all leads, as well as our Admin Assistant to take care of your needs
- Streamline the sales process to help in attracting more of our ideal client’s
- Working closely with the owner on setting and achieving goals
- Be a part of an amazing growing team with other high performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- Design and implement solutions that will enhance the lives of hundreds of homeowners and business owners.
- Mentorship and learning from an experienced leader in the industry.
- An opportunity to join our team early on and ride the wave of rapid growth with us.
- A great base salary with a bonus package, and compensation that grows with the company.